SAP is the world leader in packaged-business ERP solutions. SAP solutions is intended for all organizations and used to generate ROI improvements wherever they are applied.
MGP Consulting strives to provide innovation and support for SAP solutions.
- SAP Financial Accounting
- SAP Controlling
- SAP Project Systems
- SAP Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM)
Quality SAP experience and expertise can be difficult to find locally. Hiring SAP specialists can be even more challenging, and associated costs may not always be feasible in your current budget.
If you operate SAP applications on-premise or at a hosted facility and need SAP Support – MGP Consulting Group's remote Services could be the ideal solution.
Accelerate deployment and support of your SAP Enterprise Applications with our remote services.We provide senior level consulting at a fraction of the cost on in-house employees.
Increase your ROI, not expenses:
Minimize the burden of expensive in-house SAP professionals necessary to manage the all aspects of your SAP implementation.
- MGP's trained SAP FICO experts can improve the overall performance and reliability of your existing SAP systems.
- MGP can streamline your new SAP projects to support on-time, on-budget delivery.
- MGP Consulting Group can serve as a knowledge base for your team without adding headcount.
- MGP can accelerate the pace of existing or planned implementations; or contribute in other ways focused on your unique SAP requirements.
You can count on best practices and secure SLAs that deliver on expectations time and again.
Benefits of our Remote Services:
SAP expertise when you need it without substantially higher costs associated
- Jumpstarting or accelerating the pace of current/planned SAP projects – and with related best practices to help ensure higher quality results
- Predictable fixed monthly fees with zero start-up costs and rapid response to immediate needs
- Reduced burden on existing resources, enabling greater focus on mission-critical IT requirements
- USA time zone support on full range of SAP needs and priorities